Join Our Team
Our employees are part of an industry focused on environmental sustainability and stewardship through recycling end-of-life products for reuse in manufacturing new consumer products. Join us in building a sustainable future by recycling critical resources, keeping our supply chains running and contributing to our country’s energy independence.
Our employees take pride in having a strong work ethic, with the knowledge that their jobs are important for the future of our environment. We value strong involvement in our local community. We strive to ensure that our operations have a positive impact on the communities in which we operate.
If you are interested in working for a company that appreciates your contributions, values your work ethic and places a high priority on your health and safety, as well as the local community, consider a career with Element Resources.
View Jobs by Location
Forest City Recycling Plant
Located in Forest City, Missouri (Holt County, MO) in the northwestern portion of the state. The plant has approximately 100 full-time employees.
Garfield Recycling Plant
Located in Muncie, Indiana (Delaware County, IN) about 50 miles northeast of Indianapolis. The plant has approximately 170 full-time employees.
Individuals applying for a position at Element Resources, as well as employees of Element Resources, are protected under federal law from discrimination. The National Labor Relations Act guarantees employees certain rights and places obligations on both employers and unions. For further information, please click on the following links:
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
- Pay Transparency – Nondiscrimination Provision
- Worker Rights Under Executive Order 13706 – Paid Sick Leave for Federal Contractors
- Employee Rights Under the National Labor Relations Act
- Right to work poster (English / Spanish)
- We participate in E-Verify. E-Verify participation poster
Element Resources is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities, both in the employment and interview process, consistent with legal requirements. If you need a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case by case basis.
Employment Fraud Alert
Element Resources has learned that fake job opportunities are being offered by individuals posing as employees or representatives of Element Resources in order to fraudulently obtain personal information or payments from job applicants. The jobs may be advertised on one or more employment-search websites or certain social media outlets. These emails typically look authentic and will include details of the employment opportunity, such as job description, compensation and other benefits. Applicants are being asked to share certain financial information and be asked to supply social security numbers, state driver's licenses, bank account information and other sensitive personal information. Applicants may also be requested to send money for application fees, or may be referred to an organization that requests fees for processing the documents.
Please be mindful of this scam if you are approached with online job offers or job interviews conducted online by people purporting to be Element Resources employees or representative. Please review the list of bona fide Element Resources hiring practices below, which may help you spot fraudulent job opportunity solicitations.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR JOB SEEKERS:
- Element Resources' application process will always include in-person or video interviews with an Element Resources employee. The location of the interview is always provided to candidates either by phone or email from an Element Resources or Motrex email account (ending with either John.Doe@elementrellc.com or John.Doe@motrexllc.com). Element Resources does not interview candidates through instant messaging systems or through email conversations such as Google Hangout.
- Element Resources will never request money for the opportunity to apply or work for the Company (and any fees that relate to pre-employment verification will never be charged to or assessed against the applicant).
- Element Resources does not require bank account or credit card information as part of the recruiting process.
- If you are unsure if a message is from Element Resources, please contact our shared services provider, Motrex LLC and their Talent Acquisition Department at Talent.Acquisition@motrexllc.com.
If you believe you have been the victim of a crime related to one of these scams, please report the matter to the FBI's Internet Crime Complaint Center for an investigation (http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx) as well as the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) (www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov).